Saturday, January 30, 2010

Before the Weekend Begins

So where to begin? Pastor Brad wakes me up Thursday am and I'm really excited b/c we are going to go into NYC! But I look outside my bedroom window and its snowing! Its was beautiful! Later my mom and aunt came over to the house and we decided to try to make the best of it and go on into the city. We went to Times Square, Battery Park, The Rockefeller Center, and Ground Zero. My aunt first came to NYC when the twin towers were standing and now that they are gone she said your mind can't really place where they used to be. My mother on the other hand has never been to NYC and she loved it! For myself it seems like every time I go is just gets better and better. Then Thursday night Me, Brad, Brooke, and Bailey played Guitar Band on the PS2. I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time! Let's just say Brad REALLY gets into! On Friday I went with my mom and aunt shopping for more things for my room. I got a night stand at TJ Max, a shelf for my closet at Home Depot, and then a desk chair from Staples. We came back and did some more stuff to my room. Then we tried to go to Wendy's to get a bite to eat so I put Wendy's in the GPS and it took us to a Wendy's that wasn't even there...so I put in another one which took us several miles up the road. We were really just adventure driving! After we ate I put Target in the GPS just to go get a few odds and ins. So we took off and ended up going towards Staten Island, NY we came to a toll that was not $0.75, not $1.00, not $3.00, $8.00! Which took us over the Staten Island Bridge. It was kinda scary b/c it was really high and really narrow. My dad would have a heart attack if he would have been with us. However, when we went back across it after leaving Target it didn't seem near as bad. That night me, mom, and my aunt to eat at Houlihan's. I'd never been there before but I we had some fried zucchini which was very tasty! Afterwards we went back to the house and I had to finally say goodbye to my mom and aunt. I hugged my aunt and everything was good with her, and we said our goodbyes and she told me she loved me and I said the same. Then I hugged my mom and she began to cry. She told me how much she loved me and is going to miss me. I love her and my dad sooooooo much without them I don't know where I'd be today! God has truly blessed me with wonderful parents and I would die for them if I had to! I didn't cry then or after they left but its still the weirdest feeling. I still don't think reality has set in! Please say a prayer for me, my family, the Hanks family, and the great work which the God above all is going to do in my life and in the future of our ministry! I love you all and the Lord loves you!
BigJoJo4Christ <><

No comments:

Post a Comment